There are a few reasons why your fridge or freezer doesn't work this summer. As the ambient temperature increases in your kitchen or event space your fridge or freezer needs to work harder. Every summer event season here at Fridgehirelondon.co.uk our engineers service all our fridges to help them work under constant use in high temperatures.
Why does my fridge or freeze struggle to get down to temperature.
1. Condenser Blocked with Dust or Kitchen Grease
2. Low Refrigerant Gas from a Leak
3. Compressor Worn - High Back Pressure
4. Returning Gas Freezing caused by No. 3
4. Overheating Protection Switching the Motor off - caused by 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5
5. Ambient Temperature too High - 35 degrees
6. Temperature Setting Too Low for Condition and Age of Compressor